- Book online and save 8% on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh
- Browse deals on all inclusive, family and luxury breaks
- Fly from regional airports across the UK
Sharm el-Sheikh climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Sharm el-Sheikh climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Sharm el-Sheikh climate guide shown below is for Sharm el Sheikh.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Sharm el-Sheikh
- Cheap Sharm el Sheikh holidays
- Sharm el-Sheikh weather overview
- Best weather in Sharm el-Sheikh
- Sharm el-Sheikh weather by month
- Compare Sharm el-Sheikh weather
- Sharm el-Sheikh weather forecast
- Sharm el-Sheikh weather today
- More destinations in Sharm el-Sheikh
Sharm el-Sheikh weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Sharm el-Sheikh weather map below to view the individual climate guide. Can't find the Sharm el-Sheikh weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Sharm el-Sheikh weather by month
Check the weather in Sharm el-Sheikh for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details