- Browse latest deals on itineraries to Italy
- Discover popular shore excursions & ports of call
- Cruises include flights, transfers, accommodation & cruise
Florence weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Tuscany
The April weather guide for Florence, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Florence in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Florence in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florence in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florence in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Florence in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Florence in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Florence sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Florence in April 2022. Select a month to view Florence sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:57||19:42|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||19:58|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:09||20:16|
- Save on holidays to Tuscany with top TUI deals
- Pay £0 deposits when you pay with Direct Debit
- Free child places & online discounts available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.