- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Sousse weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sousse, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tunisia
How hot is it in Sousse in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sousse in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sousse in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sousse in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sousse in March?
The average sea temperature around Sousse in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Sousse in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sousse in March and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Sousse sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sousse in March 2021. Select a month to view Sousse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:47||18:13|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:27||18:26|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:05||18:38|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.