- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Skanes weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The May weather guide for Skanes, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Skanes in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Skanes in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skanes in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skanes in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Skanes in May?
The average sea temperature around Skanes in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Skanes in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Skanes in May and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skanes sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skanes in May 2022. Select a month to view Skanes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:25||19:04|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:11||19:16|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:03||19:27|
- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book pre-departure tests + return tests for Day 2 & 8
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.