- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Monastir weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The October weather guide for Monastir, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monastir in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Monastir in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monastir in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monastir in October - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monastir in October?
The average sea temperature around Monastir in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Monastir in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Monastir in October and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Monastir sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monastir in October 2020. Select a month to view Monastir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:12||18:00|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:24||17:39|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:38||17:22|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.