- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Hammamet weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The May weather guide for Hammamet, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hammamet in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Hammamet in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hammamet in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hammamet in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hammamet in May?
The average sea temperature around Hammamet in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Hammamet in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Hammamet in May and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hammamet sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hammamet in May 2022. Select a month to view Hammamet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:24||19:05|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:10||19:18|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:02||19:29|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.