- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Senegal covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Senegal plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Senegal · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Senegal
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Senegal Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Senegal showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 15/06/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Senegal Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Senegal recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Senegal recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Senegal recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Senegal is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Senegal coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Senegal - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Senegal - Ministry of Health, Senegal
- Coronavirus timeline in Senegal - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCO travel advice
Senegal travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Senegal including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Senegal?
Senegal is on the Amber list in the UK (Currently England only).
From 17 May 2021 - if you have been in or through Senegal in the previous 10 days, you must quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK.
A pre-departure test in Senegal is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. The Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten the quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Senegal
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.