- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Khao Lak weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Khao Lak, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khao Lak in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Khao Lak in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khao Lak in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khao Lak in March - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Khao Lak in March?
The average sea temperature around Khao Lak in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Khao Lak in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Khao Lak in March and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Khao Lak sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khao Lak in March 2021. Select a month to view Khao Lak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:41||18:38|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:33||18:38|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:25||18:37|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.