- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Cha Am weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cha Am in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cha Am in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in September?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Cha Am in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Cha Am in September and the average monthly rainfall is 165mm.
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in September 2020. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:09||18:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:09||18:21|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:09||18:11|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.