- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Cha Am weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Thailand
How hot is it in Cha Am in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cha Am in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in March?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in March is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Cha Am in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cha Am in March and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in March 2021. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:36||18:29|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:27||18:31|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:17||18:32|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.