- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Cha Am weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Thailand
How hot is it in Cha Am in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cha Am in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in July?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Cha Am in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Cha Am in July and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in July 2021. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:58||18:50|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:02||18:50|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||18:47|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.