- Save up to 9% online with First Choice
- Book holidays to Thailand in 2020/2021
- Low deposits & free child places available
Cha Am weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cha Am in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cha Am in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in January - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in January?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in January is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Cha Am in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Cha Am in January and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in January 2021. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:42||18:05|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:46||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:46||18:21|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.