- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cha Am weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The February weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cha Am in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Cha Am in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in February - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in February?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in February is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Cha Am in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cha Am in February and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in February 2022. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:46||18:21|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:43||18:26|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:37||18:29|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Where is hot in Thailand in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.