- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cha Am weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Cha Am, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cha Am in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Cha Am in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cha Am in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cha Am in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cha Am in April?
The average sea temperature around Cha Am in April is 30°C.
Does it ever rain in Cha Am in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Cha Am in April and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cha Am in April 2021. Select a month to view Cha Am sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:16||18:32|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:08||18:33|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:00||18:35|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.