- Explore top offers on holidays to quarantine free destinations
- Book holidays in 2021 to Europe, Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Including Madeira, Maldives, Antigua & Barbados
Puerto de Santiago weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The February weather guide for Puerto de Santiago, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto de Santiago in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Puerto de Santiago in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto de Santiago in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto de Santiago in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Puerto de Santiago in February?
The average sea temperature around Puerto de Santiago in February is 19°C.
Does it rain in Puerto de Santiago in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto de Santiago in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto de Santiago in February 2022. Select a month to view Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:55||18:47|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:46||18:57|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:33||19:07|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2021/2022 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.