- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Puerto de Santiago weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Puerto de Santiago, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto de Santiago in August 2020. Select a month to view Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:30||20:57|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:38||20:45|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:45||20:29|
- Book low fares in the Thomas Cook Airlines winter sale
- Return flights to Cancun, Mexico from £399.99
- Return flights to Cape Town, South Africa from £449.99
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Adeje
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.