- Book flexible summer 2021 breaks with best price guarantee
- Holidays can be changed up to 28 days before for free
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Puerto de Santiago weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tenerife
The August weather guide for Puerto de Santiago, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Puerto de Santiago in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Puerto de Santiago in August, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto de Santiago in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto de Santiago in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Puerto de Santiago in August?
The average sea temperature around Puerto de Santiago in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Puerto de Santiago in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Puerto de Santiago in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto de Santiago in August 2022. Select a month to view Puerto de Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:29||20:58|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:38||20:45|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||07:45||20:30|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.