- Book two week holiday to Tenerife & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Tenerife holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Golf del Sur weather in June 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Golf del Sur, Tenerife shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Golf del Sur sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Golf del Sur in June 2020. Select a month to view Golf del Sur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:10||20:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:10||21:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:13||21:07|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Tenerife
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about Tenerife
Where's hot in Tenerife in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tenerife in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Adeje
- Los Cristianos
- Playa de las Americas
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Costa Del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
- Puerto de la Cruz
- Los Gigantes
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.