- Save EXTRA £100 per person on holidays in 2021
- Discount available for first 50,000 customers
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy & more
Zurich weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Switzerland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Zurich, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Switzerland
Jet2holidays deal finder
How warm is it in Zurich in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Zurich in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zurich in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zurich in March - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zurich in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Zurich in March and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Zurich sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zurich in March 2021. Select a month to view Zurich sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:06||18:11|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:37||18:33|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:07||19:54|
- Save on skiing holidays to Switzerland in winter 2020/2021
- Pay low deposits from Just £100 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Switzerland
Where is warm in Switzerland in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.