- Book with confidence with Saga's Reassurance Promise
- Includes travel insurance on all overseas holidays
- Plus flexible cancellation cover + free amends
Stockholm weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sweden with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sweden
The August weather guide for Stockholm, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stockholm in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Stockholm in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stockholm in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stockholm in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Stockholm in August?
The average sea temperature around Stockholm in August is 17°C.
Does it rain in Stockholm in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Stockholm in August and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Stockholm sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stockholm in August 2021. Select a month to view Stockholm sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||04:33||21:13|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:08||20:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:42||19:52|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Sweden in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sweden in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.