- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kingstown weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Vincent and the Grenadines with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kingstown, St Vincent & the Grenadines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for St Vincent & the Grenadines
How hot is it in Kingstown in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kingstown in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingstown in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingstown in January - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kingstown in January?
The average sea temperature around Kingstown in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kingstown in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kingstown in January and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingstown in January 2021. Select a month to view Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:28||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:31||17:58|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:31||18:05|
- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Where is hot in St Vincent & Grenadines in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Vincent & Grenadines in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.