- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Grand Anse weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Grand Anse, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for St Lucia
How hot is it in Grand Anse in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Grand Anse in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Anse in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Anse in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Grand Anse in January?
The average sea temperature around Grand Anse in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Grand Anse in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Grand Anse in January and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Grand Anse sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Anse in January 2021. Select a month to view Grand Anse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:28||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:31||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:31||18:03|
- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Lucia
Where is hot in St Lucia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.