- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Yala weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The June weather guide for Yala, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yala in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yala in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yala in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yala in June - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Yala in June?
The average sea temperature around Yala in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Yala in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Yala in June and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Yala sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yala in June 2021. Select a month to view Yala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:48||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:50||18:19|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:53||18:22|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.