- Save on worldwide flights with Etihad Airways sale offers
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Singapore & more
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Yala weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Yala, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Yala in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yala in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yala in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yala in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Yala in July?
The average sea temperature around Yala in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Yala in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Yala in July and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Yala sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yala in July 2020. Select a month to view Yala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||18:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:56||18:24|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:58||18:22|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.