- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Polonnaruwa weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Polonnaruwa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Polonnaruwa in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polonnaruwa in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polonnaruwa in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Polonnaruwa in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Polonnaruwa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Polonnaruwa in July 2020. Select a month to view Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||18:27|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:56||18:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:58||18:26|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.