- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Polonnaruwa weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The July weather guide for Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Polonnaruwa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Polonnaruwa in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Polonnaruwa in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Polonnaruwa in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Polonnaruwa in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Polonnaruwa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Polonnaruwa in July 2022. Select a month to view Polonnaruwa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:52||18:27|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:56||18:28|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:58||18:26|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to Myanmar
- Experience Myanmar including Yangon & Mandalay
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.