- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Kandalama weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The July weather guide for Kandalama, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandalama in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kandalama in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandalama in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandalama in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kandalama in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kandalama in July and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandalama in July 2022. Select a month to view Kandalama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:54||18:28|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:57||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:00||18:28|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.