- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Book hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Kalutara weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kalutara, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Kalutara in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kalutara in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalutara in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalutara in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalutara in August?
The average sea temperature around Kalutara in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kalutara in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kalutara in August and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Kalutara sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalutara in August 2020. Select a month to view Kalutara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:04||18:28|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:05||18:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:03||18:18|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.