- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Galle weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 234234 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Galle, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Galle in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Galle in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Galle in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Galle in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Galle in April?
The average sea temperature around Galle in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Galle in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Galle in April and the average monthly rainfall is 234mm.
Galle sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Galle in April 2021. Select a month to view Galle sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:08||18:18|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:02||18:17|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:57||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.