- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Stellenbosch weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for South Africa
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Stellenbosch in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in September and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stellenbosch in September 2020. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:02||18:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:43||18:36|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:22||18:47|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2020/2021
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where is hot in South Africa in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.