- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Stellenbosch weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The October weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Stellenbosch in October, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in October and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stellenbosch in October 2020. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:21||18:48|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:01||18:59|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:45||19:12|
- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where is hot in South Africa in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.