- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Stellenbosch weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The May weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Stellenbosch in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in May and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Stellenbosch in May 2021. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:19||18:03|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:31||17:51|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||07:41||17:44|
- Save 15% on long haul holidays & river cruises
- Book tours in Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.