- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Stellenbosch weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for South Africa
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Stellenbosch in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in March and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stellenbosch in March 2021. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:32||19:21|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:45||19:01|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:56||18:41|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where is hot in South Africa in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.