- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Stellenbosch weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The March weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Stellenbosch in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in March and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Stellenbosch in March 2022. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:32||19:21|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:45||19:01|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:56||18:41|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in South Africa
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.