- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Stellenbosch weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 156156 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The August weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Stellenbosch in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Stellenbosch in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in August and the average monthly rainfall is 156mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Stellenbosch in August 2021. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:37||18:05|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:22||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:04||18:26|
- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.