- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Stellenbosch weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The April weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Stellenbosch in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in April - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in April and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Stellenbosch in April 2022. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:57||18:40|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:07||18:22|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:18||18:05|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.