- Save on hotels & apartments in Costa Blanca
- Offers include discounts, free kids, upgrades & more
- Including Benidorm, Gandia, Villajoyosa & Finestrat
Benidorm weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Benidorm, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benidorm in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Benidorm in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benidorm in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benidorm in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benidorm in September?
The average sea temperature around Benidorm in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Benidorm in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Benidorm in September and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Benidorm sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benidorm in September 2020. Select a month to view Benidorm sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:30||20:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:42||20:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:56||19:44|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Benidorm
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.