- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Benidorm weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Benidorm, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benidorm in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Benidorm in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benidorm in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benidorm in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benidorm in November?
The average sea temperature around Benidorm in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Benidorm in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Benidorm in November and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Benidorm sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benidorm in November 2020. Select a month to view Benidorm sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:27||18:00|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:43||17:47|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:58||17:40|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Blanca in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.