- Explore holidays to Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Alfaz del Pi weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Alfaz del Pi, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alfaz del Pi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Alfaz del Pi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alfaz del Pi in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alfaz del Pi in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alfaz del Pi in September?
The average sea temperature around Alfaz del Pi in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alfaz del Pi in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Alfaz del Pi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Alfaz del Pi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alfaz del Pi in September 2020. Select a month to view Alfaz del Pi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:30||20:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:42||20:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:56||19:44|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Costa Blanca
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.