- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Adra weather in September 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Adra, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Adra sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adra in September 2019. Select a month to view Adra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:43||20:41|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:54||20:20|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||08:06||19:58|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Almeria in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.