- Browse available Cosmos tours to South Africa
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Cape Town weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cape Town, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Town in September 2020. Select a month to view Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:04||18:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:45||18:38|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:24||18:49|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.