- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Voi weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Voi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Voi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Voi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Voi in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Voi in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Voi in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Voi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Voi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Voi in September 2020. Select a month to view Voi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:24||18:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:18||18:23|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:12||18:20|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.