- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Samburu weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Samburu, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Samburu in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Samburu in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Samburu in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Samburu in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Samburu in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Samburu in September and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Samburu sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Samburu in September 2020. Select a month to view Samburu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:26||18:33|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:22||18:28|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:17||18:23|
- Pay just £1 low holiday deposits per person
- Book holidays to long haul destinations only
- Including Indian Ocean, Thailand, Caribbean, Dubai & Bali
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.