- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Kikambala weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Kikambala, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kikambala in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kikambala in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kikambala in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kikambala in September - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kikambala in September?
The average sea temperature around Kikambala in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Kikambala in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kikambala in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Kikambala sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kikambala in September 2020. Select a month to view Kikambala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:20||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:13||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:07||18:15|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.