- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Rapallo weather in September 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Rapallo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rapallo weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rapallo in September is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 98mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rapallo in September is 23°C (73°F).
Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rapallo in September 2019. Select a month to view Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:45||20:00|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:01||19:34|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:19||19:06|
- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
Discover more about Italy
More Italian Riviera destinations
- Finale Ligure
- La Spezia
- San Remo
- Santa Margherita Ligure
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details