- Save on last minute solo holiday offers with Just You
- Browse top deals departing in the next few months
- Book holidays to Italy, Croatia, Spain & further afield
Agra weather in September 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Agra, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Agra weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Agra in September is a hot 34°C (93°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 125mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Agra sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agra in September 2019. Select a month to view Agra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:57||18:39|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:03||18:23|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:10||18:06|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about India
Popular India destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details