- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Naama Bay weather in September 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naama Bay in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Naama Bay in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naama Bay in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naama Bay in September - that's 91% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Naama Bay in September?
The average sea temperature around Naama Bay in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Naama Bay in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Naama Bay in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in September 2020. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:21||18:03|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:28||17:47|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:35||17:30|
- Save on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.