- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Hvar weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Croatia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Hvar, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hvar in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Hvar in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hvar in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hvar in September - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hvar in September?
The average sea temperature around Hvar in September is 22°C.
Does it rain in Hvar in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Hvar in September and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Hvar sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hvar in September 2020. Select a month to view Hvar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||19:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:34||19:04|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:51||18:37|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Croatia
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.