- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Fort McMurray weather in September 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort McMurray weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort McMurray in September is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 51mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in September 2019. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:28||20:22|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:56||19:44|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:27||19:03|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details