- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 15th May 2021 (inclusive)
Holetown weather in September 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Holetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Holetown weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Holetown in September is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 174mm (6.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Holetown in September is 29°C (84°F).
Holetown sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Holetown in September 2019. Select a month to view Holetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:47||18:10|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:48||18:00|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:48||17:49|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details