- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Palau weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Palau, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sardinia
How warm is it in Palau in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Palau in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palau in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palau in January - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palau in January?
The average sea temperature around Palau in January is 14°C.
Does it rain in Palau in January?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Palau in January and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Palau sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palau in January 2021. Select a month to view Palau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:48||17:04|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:45||17:20|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:34||17:38|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is warm in Sardinia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.