- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Ixia weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ixia, Rhodes shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ixia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ixia in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ixia in August?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ixia in August - that's 96% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ixia in August?
The average sea temperature around Ixia in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Ixia in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ixia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Ixia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ixia in August 2020. Select a month to view Ixia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||20:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:26||19:56|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:38||19:36|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Rhodes in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Rhodes in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.