- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Shark's Bay weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Shark's Bay, Red Sea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shark's Bay in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Shark's Bay in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shark's Bay in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shark's Bay in May - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Shark's Bay in May?
The average sea temperature around Shark's Bay in May is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Shark's Bay in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Shark's Bay in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shark's Bay in May 2020. Select a month to view Shark's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:02||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:52||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:47||18:34|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where is hot in Red Sea in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Red Sea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.